Fixing boot loop in Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with MIUI Version: 10.3.5 (https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_7-9513.php). I was not very happy with the preinstalled apps. So I tried to remove them using "adb". I accidentally deleted some app I shouldn't delete.
Everything was fine until I restart the device. When I restarted it, it was caught in a boot loop. I had to find a way to fix my phone.
CAUTION: IF YOU FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR DATA!
I repeat again this will wipe all your data. Luckily everything was backed up in my mobile. There was nothing I couldn't recover.
1. Press the volume up button and power button together for a few seconds.
2. It will boot up to the recovery menu.
3. You can navigate using volume up and down buttons. Press the volume down button to select "Wipe Data". Press the power button.
4. Press the power button again. Then select the "Confirm" option and press the power button again.
5. Now we need to reboot back to the system. Select the "Reboot" option and press the power button.
6. Select the "Reboot to system" and press the power button again.
It may take a while to start the phone. Now all your data is wiped and the system is restored. Now you have to log in and set up!